Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Introductions

Hello everyone! My name is Alex Shannon, and I am an independent critic from Gautier, Mississippi. I write about movies, books, video-games, television shows, and comics! I post new reviews every Sunday, so be sure to check back then or subscribe via email with the box to the right. Alternatively, you can follow the site on Facebook, me on Twitter, the official Subreddit, or on Patreon, where I share new reviews when they're posted.
My friend Nathan Green also posts a review for the site on occasion, usually of games for PC or PlayStation Vita, so if you're interested in those, check them out!
I also post videos to my YouTube channel on occasion, so if you're interested in Dungeons & Dragons or the occasional podcast and commentary video, and you like my content, please consider subscribing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate