Sunday, January 19, 2014

Captain America: The First Avenger

So I recently managed to watch Captain America, and I loved it.
There's not much to say without giving away what made the movie great, but the special effects were great, the story is great and the changes they made from the comics serve to make the story better. Everything about the movie serves to make it better, even the parts that seemed out of place fit in at the end. I'd really rather not go into much more detail because it might ruin the movie. Suffice to say that if you haven't seen it already it's worth renting or borrowing or queuing up online.
10.1*
Now normally I'd post two reviews if a review was this short, but I wasn't able to get the time to write the article until it was almost Monday morning so I'll get the second review out sometime during the week. It's probably gonna be Thor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate