Sunday, July 12, 2015

Fallout 4 Hype!

Hey everyone. I'd just like to let you know that I wasn't able to get an article written this week. I didn't finish any of the games I'm currently playing, and while I have some books in for review, I haven't had the time to read any of them, since I've been trying to keep my Let's Play videos and Dungeons and Dragons videos releasing on a steady schedule over on my YouTube channel. Especially since I've had those games in for a while and I want to try and move on to other games in my review backlog.
So, that in combination with how busy I've been has contributed to me not watching any movies this week.
I was planning on watching The Terminator, but unfortunately the local library doesn't seem to have a copy.
Which led to me watching The Big Bang Theory and The News Room all week.

That's the bad news. But I do have some good news. If you follow me on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or Player.me, you'll have already seen the announcement that thanks to popular vote, I will be starting a playthrough of the first five Fallout games on Friday. I'll be playing Fallout, Fallout 2, and Fallout Tactics for PC, and Fallout 3 and Fallout Tactics for Xbox 360, in order of release.
I'll be starting it out with two videos on Friday , one an hour long of me creating my character and watching all the opening FMV's, and one thirty minutes long of me playing the game. The first will go up at four PM Central time and the second will be going up an hour later at five PM.
From then on, I'll be releasing one half-hour video a day every day at about 4PM Central time unless I need to speed it up for some reason.

So anyways, I apologize for the lack of an article this week, but I'll be doing my best to get either a game or a movie lined up for next Sunday. I'll see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate