Monday, September 28, 2015

An unscheduled break.

I'd like to apologize for this weeks lack of an article, I've had a few things come up, and I couldn't get either of the articles I was considering publishing this week finished in time.
But I have some good new! This October, The 31 Days of Biohazard returns!
Unfortunately I wasn't able to get any Let's Play content recorded this year, because unfortunately, my studio is under renovation. With the necessary restructuring of my equipment, I was unable to record gameplay footage of Resident Evil 3, Survivor, Code: Veronica, and Survivor 2 like I'd planned.
But fear not! I still have reviews planned for October! Resident Evil is a multimedia franchise, and this year we'll be covering the first series of Resident Evil comics!
After October ends, we'll be back to regularly scheduled articles. I hope to see you guys in October!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate