Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Injustice: Gods Among Us, first impressions

So I managed to play some Injustice last Wednesday.
I was only able to play one round as Batman, but from what I can tell it's a fun game. The controls take a bit to get used to, and the control on both the d-pad and joystick is pretty decent. I played the Xbox 360 version myself, and only against human players in the same room. From what I can tell the game is pretty well balanced, although it's no KoF98. The graphics are stunning, the costume degradation is pretty good, and the scenery usage works. I can't say much else, other than it's a good game so far. I haven't played Mortal Kombat 9, so I don't know how it compares to that, but as I was watching a match between Green Arrow and Deathstroke I noticed that Green Arrow's moveset is similar to that of Pit's from Super Smash Bros. Brawl. He's got an attack where he slashes with his bow, one where he spins it, and of course he can shoot arrows. Injustice is on my list of good games I want to pick up someday, and I'd like to LP it for my channel, but numerous factors (RRoDed Xbox 360 and lack of cash to spend on this game) prevent me from doing so at the moment. All in all, I like Injustice: Gods Among Us, I'd like to get some more play-time in on it sometime soon so I can see how all the characters feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate