Friday, April 18, 2014

My birthday

Hello everyone, and here's a rare unscheduled article for all of ya'll. My birthday is coming up (It's the 23rd) and on or around that time I'm going to put out a video detailing everything I got (Including stuff I bought myself) so I can show what all you can expect to eventually see on my channel. I just figured I'd let everyone know. Come to think of it, I probably should have announced this earlier in the month, but what can I say, I'm not really a presents hog because I like to shop for my own presents. I just want to have a video around that time period so I can make a new video, because I haven't been doing much other than releasing my backlog since I've gotten my hard-drives cleaned up a bit so that I can convert them. I'll see you guys on Sunday with a new review. Hint: It's an animated movie from 2012 that a lot of people were excited for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate