Thursday, February 28, 2013

An update on my video-game reviews and playthroughs

If you've been wondering what I've got planned for about the next year or so in terms of reviews and game playthroughs I created an entire page for it, with details on each game and a few conditions of what I need to do before I'll play them. http://blogdudesvariousreviews.blogspot.com/p/planned-lps-and-reviews.html
If you wish to suggest a game to me for an LP and review you can done one of the following:
eMail me @ BDVR@LIVE.COM with the title of the game and a few specifics, genre, platform(s), and a link to the Wikipedia, IGN, or other site detailing parts of the game, as well as a link to the Amazon.com or cheapest eBay listing you can find, or you can send a copy of the game to Blogdude@ 1801 Dolphin Dr, Gautier MS, 39553, and that will prompt faster response time on my part. Either way, please suggest games, I appreciate any help you can give me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate