Friday, November 30, 2012

Worst game awards part 3

Iron Man
I played the Wii version, and it was slow in the first stage and most of the missions are confusing and the enemies are over-powered. Also, most of the plotlines don't follow the movie. The good thing was that you could go fairly fast if you wanted to. The cut-scenes were cool (Better than Spider-Man 3), and the voice-actors are actually the cast of the Iron Man movie. At least it's better than Iron man 2 (Grrrr....) 2.4*

Ferrari Challenge: Trofeo Pirelli
I played the PS2 version of this game and I have to say, this game SUCKS. You try to steer and you fishtail, you try to turn and you lose control, you try to get it OUT of a fishtail or try to regain control and you fail epicly. This game might not be so bad on the DS, Wii, or PS3 but the PS2 version gets a 3.2* rating. This was one of the first PS2 games I played and I have to say, it's DEFINITELY one of the worst PS2 games you can find.

Sonic The Hedgehog: SEGA Game Gear series.
I have to say, this series is bad, bad graphics, bad sound, bad controls, and bad boxart.
The sprites hurt my eyes even more than sprites usually do, the music was annoying, the levels are tedious and the controls are unresponsive, and that's just the first game! Get into the others and you encounter confusing levels (Sonic 2) tedious gameplay (Sonic Labyrinth) stupid as all hell controls (Sonic Triple Trouble) an INSANE amount of oversteer (Sonic Drift), and a Dr. Mario ripoff! (Dr Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine). This series is bad, the only good thing I have to say about it is it's free if you get a copy of Sonic Adventure DX on the GameCube like I did.

Cya soon with more stuff! And sorry about the delay on the new feature, I'm having some technical difficulties.

(Image credits Wikipedia and Google Image Search)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate