Saturday, April 13, 2013

Update

Sorry about the lack of a post yesterday, I was swamped with stuff to do. Today I'm gonna try to finish Resident Evil 4 ad hopefully get two more posts out to make up for the lack of one yesterday. On top of that, April 23rd is my birthday, so if you feel like sending me a present mail it to: 1801 Dolphin DR, Gautier Mississippi, 39553 USA. My list of stuff I've been meaning to pick up but haven't been able to find (Because a "wish list" is a dumb phrase) is as follows:
Resident Evil 0, GameCube or Wii
Resident Evil, GameCube or Wii
Resident Evil 2, GameCube
Resident Evil 3, GameCube or PSX
Resident Evil 5, Xbox 360
Resident Evil 6, Xbox 360
Resident Evil: Revelations for 3DS
Fire Emblem Awakening, 3DS
a PSP 2000 or 3000
a model 0 Dreamcast
Sonic Adventure 2, Dreamcast or GameCube
Pandora's Tower, Wii
That's it. I won't feel especially hurt if I don't get anything on the list in the mail, I just figured I'd throw this out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate